Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection
Exhibit
Exhibit Page

Advanced Search (Items only)

2008 Kenridge National Register Nomination Form

Dublin Core

Title

2008 Kenridge National Register Nomination Form

Description

Also known as Colridge, currently owned by L.F. and Susan Payne

Address: 912 Marsh Lane

Nomination form to place Kenridge on the National Register of Historic Places

Creator

Gardiner Hallock (Principal) and Kristie Baynard of Arcadia Preservation, LLC

Source

Virginia Department of Historic Resources, http://www.dhr.virginia.gov/registers/Counties/Albemarle/002-0919_Kenridge_2008_NR_Final.pdf

Date

Built in 1922 by William J. Marsh (architect) and Hollis Rinehart, Sr. (builder), remained in the Rinehart family until 1960.

Eugene V. Colligan, Vice President and trust officer of Franklin National Bank in New York City bought the property in 1960 and renamed it Colridge.

In 1965, Kappa Sigma Fraternity bought it for the fraternity's national headquarters.

It was sold in 2005 and is currently owned by former Congressional Representative L. F. Payne and his wife Susan.

Rights

In the public domain; CC BY-NC-SA

Format

.pdf

Type

Document